- It helps to take a pain reliever 30-45 minutes ahead of time.
- Avoid caffeine before your waxing appointment.
- Avoid tanning the day of waxing.
- Gently exfoliate the skin prior to coming in.
- Waxing on a regular basis makes it less painful and thins out the hair.
- Hair should be at least a quarter inch, if your hair is long, please trim to “only” half inch for ease of waxing.
- Avoid exercising 4 hours before or after your waxing appointment.
- Please let me know if you have started or stopped any medications recently.
- To protect your skin I also need to know if you have done any treatments such as microderms, peels, use Retin A or Retinol, any acne treatments, botox or any rx medications.
Please Note: AVOID waxing if you are under a Doctor’s care for Acne conditions and other Anti-aging products. (e.g. Accutane, Retin-A, Benzoyl Peroxide). Please inform your Esthetician if you are using any of the above products